Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tutu Cute Holiday Tutus

Black Friday Holiday tutu SALE at Adisten's Closet!
Order this week by Friday, November 27th for Black Friday Sale. Tutus make adorable holiday photos and presents! My tutus are made with 50 yards of tulle, full bodied, and beautiful on your little girl.

Candy Cane tutu set- red and white tutu with bow, red and white leggings, and sparkly Santa hat(not pictured) on SALE $30

Ice Princess- blue and white tutu on SALE $20

Any other basic tutu, any color(s) on SALE $20

I plan to get the materials for more tutus on Saturday. If paid by paypal by Saturday(I will send you a paypal invoice), your tutu will be ready by Dec 4th. If you need it by a certain date, let me know! All I need is the waist measurement for your little girl.

Email- adistenscloset@yahoo.com to order!
http://adistens-closet.blogspot.com/
From Adisten's Closet

From Adisten's Closet

No comments:

Post a Comment