Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Not Your Typical Pink or Blue Nursery

When I found out I was having a little girl, I was ecstatic to say the least. I had always dreamed of having my little girly girl. Of course my mind went straight to designing her room but the thought of a pink room personally made me cringe. I am not a huge pink fan, although I have gotten much better and realize I prefer a hot pink for my daughter. I decided to design her room in green with pink accents which turned out beautiful.

Designers and families are starting to take a new, creative, and bold approach in creating a special room for babies. FINALLY, someone else realized pink and blue are not the only colors for babies. We are starting to see more modern color schemes which include gray, orange, yellow, brown, black, and different shades of purple. Here are a few of my favorites!
From Rooms

From Rooms

From Rooms

From Rooms

From Rooms

From Rooms

From Rooms

From Rooms

From Rooms

No comments:

Post a Comment