Thursday, November 12, 2009

Tired of Strangers Wanting to Touch or Even Kiss Your Baby?

Some might call me a germaphobe and I am completely fine with that. When I was pregnant with my daughter everyone kept warning me about strangers coming up and touching the baby without even asking. Well, a few weeks before my due date I was cruising the mall and saw a lady with new twins girls. Attached to their car seats were these amazing little signs that read "Please Wash your Hands Before Touching Mine." I thought it was absolutely genius and had to find out where their mother purchased them. I went home immediately and purchased two from My Little hands and recommend them to any new or expecting mom. With the swine flu crazy, I think this is an essential for any baby.
From Products

No comments:

Post a Comment