Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I Want an Omni Hook!

I am a stroller mom all the way! My daughter is more comfortable sitting in her stroller than a shopping cart and I don't have to constantly tell her to "sit down, there is no standing in shopping carts." I love the idea of being able to hook a shopping basket to the stroller. I came across this great website than has THE cutest products and also very practical.

The omni hooks from Baby Glam Boutique are stylish and SO practical. I love them and will be placing an order very soon.

"This versatile clip is more than the perfect stroller accessory! Attach to grocery carts, backpacks ... even a golf bag! Easily holds bags, purses and keys ... Great for holding anything & everything! Perfect anywhere an extra hook is needed! Won’t break like plastic hooks & clips, and closes to keep items secure. Made from anodized aluminum with strong velcro closure. Choose from 6 unique styles."

From Products

No comments:

Post a Comment