Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Stylish Floor Pillows

Who would have thought so much of your time as a mom would be sitting on the floor? There have been so many times I am sitting indian style reading books, doing puzzles, playing catch or baby dolls with my daughter and I realize I can't feel my foot. As that tingling sensation takes over my entire foot, I hop up in hopes that it will magically disappear so we can continue playing.

These stylish floor pillows by Tiny Decor are the answer to all my problems! What a fantastic idea and why didn't I think of it? :) Not only are the patterns beautiful to be displayed in the nursery, playroom, or even family room but they are also eco-friendly. Here are a few of my personal favorite colors- Blueberry, Raspberry, and Basil.
From Products

No comments:

Post a Comment