Thursday, October 15, 2009

About the Owner of Modern Chic Tots

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself to you. My name is Morgann Perry and I am thrilled to share my design inspirations and services with you. Since the young age of eleven, I have fostered a passion for design. When selecting a college, having a quality Interior Design program was my most important criteria. I attended San Diego State University and graduated with a BA in Fine Arts with an Emphasis in Interior Design.

After graduating in 2004, I was employed by two award winning model home companies located in Orange County, CA. I was provided with opportunities to design creative, fresh, and aesthetic interiors for home builders throughout California, Nevada, Arizona, and Colorado.

After five years in the model home industry, it was time to follow my dream of forming my own company. Thus, Modern Chic Tots was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment